What keeps our customers happy and satisfied is the Mister Sparky difference. We pride our
- On-time guarantee
- Skilled and professional team
- Clean and courteous electricians
- and our straightforward prices
As our customer, you are our number one priority. We want to provide you with an electrical experience that exceeds your expectations.
Having to wait for any service contractor is a pain. You’re busy and your time is valuable. That’s why, when you call Mister Sparky®, our contractors promise to be on time every time. In fact, our motto is, “We’re On Time, You’ll See, Or The Repair Is Free!” And, if we happen to run late for your scheduled appointment, we’ll pay you $5 for every minute we’re late.
The Mister Sparky® on-time guarantee is one of the best in the San Francisco Bay Area. Your needs are always met and exceeded when you work with our skilled and experienced team.
Code of Ethics
Our customers’ time is our #1 priority.
We fix electrical problems the right way the first time around. We strive to provide convenience, courteousness, competence, cleanliness, and character.
- Time – We respect your time first. Our motto is, “We’re On Time, You’ll See, Or The Repair Is Free!” If we’re late for your scheduled appointment, we’ll pay you $5 for every minute we’re late.
- Integrity – We are forthright and honest in our interactions with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Respect for the Law – We adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that pertain to the electrical industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal, and county governments. We practice the proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a private business.
- Excellence – We design, install, service, and repair electrical systems in under the industry’s standards.
- Safety & Reputation – We maintain a clean, safe, respectable, and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of safety.
- Teamwork – We support each member of the Mister Sparky team to strengthen our brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service – We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage enduring business relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others – We treat our customers, fellow employees, and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy – We respect the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition – We value fair competition. We advertise, promote, and market our brand with accuracy.